Legal Document Analyst
Locations: Boca Raton, FL; New York, NY
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S. Serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, we are enabling an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, MN8 has grown our fleet to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 28 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York City with offices in Delray and Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid, Spain.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We’re seeking a Document Analyst for our Legal & Compliance Department at MN8 Energy. This entry-level position provides an excellent opportunity for individuals with a passion for the legal field or document analytics to contribute to MN8’s success.
As the Document Analyst, you will:
- Play a crucial role in supporting our Legal & Compliance Department by processing, analyzing, and interpreting document sets to identify patterns, trends, and insights to assist our professionals in decision-making.
- Be tasked with maintaining, organizing, and updating legal databases, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information. You’ll collaborate with the team to improve overall document management processes.
- Have the opportunity to learn from and work closely with legal and compliance professionals, including attorneys and paralegals, to understand their needs and provide them with timely and accurate support.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An eye for detail and the patience and careful attention to make sure they line up. Your curiosity and strong organizational skills allow you to tackle multiple projects and shifting priorities with eagerness while maintaining the quality of your work product.
- With an interest in renewable energy and the operations behind it, you will have an opportunity to learn about industry and make an impact on the world around you.
- It’s a big plus if you have experience working with document analysis tools and software, but working knowledge of Adobe and MS Office, particularly Word and Outlook, is a great start.
How we set you up for success:
At MN8, we know our most valuable resource is our people. That’s why we offer the following benefits. By investing in you, we know we are investing in the clean energy of tomorrow.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with competitive employer match
- Hybrid work schedule including a “work from anywhere” allocation
- Parental leave
In New York City, the base salary for this position at the time of this posting ranges from $45,000 – $55,000. Within that range, individual compensation varies based on job-related factors including but not limited to experience and training, licensure and certifications and other business and organizational needs.
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now