VP of Information Technology
Locations: Boca Raton, FL; Madrid, Spain; New York, NY
Department: Information Technology
This position may report to any of our three locations in either NY, FL or Spain.
MN8 is seeking a VP of Information Technology to elevate its technology platform and enhance the company’s ability to serve the needs of its enterprise customers. The Head of IT will work directly with MN8 leadership, reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, and have full responsibility for the design, growth and management of MN8’s IT ecosystem and personnel. The Head of IT will play an instrumental role through the continued development and management of the entire technology infrastructure of a growing, entrepreneurial business, one which is at the vanguard of the global energy transition.
- Build on the existing IT foundation to further stabilize service levels, and enhance the level of IT maturity in all aspects to keep pace with the continued evolution of the business
- Oversight and management of the Company’s Workplace and Infrastructure, including hardware, software, help desk personnel and services
- Oversight and management of the Company’s Cyber Security team
- Oversight of the IT Operations team, which is responsible for IT budgeting, policies, procedures, ROI analysis for potential IT initiatives, and vendor management
- Oversight of the Company’s IT business partners, who will collaborate with technical, financial, and corporate leads to add value to business processes
- Deliver innovative digital solutions to support and enhance the business, including IT project management and application integration to guarantee successful end to end business process monitoring
- Effective risk management of IT systems, including disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Lead Company efforts to enhance data governance across systems, and to design and develop a cohesive, scalable application landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field (U.S. or equivalent)
- Minimum 10 years prior work experience in a technological role
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience, including experience managing international teams
- US public company experience and intimate familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Strong management and leadership skills, ability to communicate a strategic vision to all levels of the org
- Comfort interacting directly with executive leadership, ability to influence strategic decision making
- Ability to work collaboratively, but also comfortable with fundamental responsibility for setting the strategic direction for the business’ technology infrastructure
- Detail oriented, highly organized, proven ability to effectively prioritize initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
In New York City, the base salary for this position at the time of this posting ranges from $200,000 to $275,000. Within that range, individual compensation varies based on job-related factors including but not limited to experience and training, licensure and certifications and other business and organizational needs.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now