Support Services Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Department: Asset Operations
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Support Services Manager is responsible for leading a team of employees within the Support Services which provides logistics support for the field operations. This logistical support includes but is not limited to managing O&M warehouses, shipping and receiving, purchasing, fleet vehicle, and tooling. The Support Services Manager is responsible for ensuring that all logistical support is properly documented in the CMMS software.
As the Support Services Manager, you will:
- Demonstrate integrity, initiative, work ethic, and a continuous focus on safety and quality of work.
- Supervise and train direct reports within the Support Services team.
- Ensure that O&M logistics which includes purchasing, shipping, and warehousing of parts and tools function in a manner that enables efficient field operations.
- Continuously track and evaluate vendor performance, ensuring critical part availability, on-time delivery, and price competitiveness.
- Continuously track and evaluate warehouse inventory, ensuring warehouse accuracy, condition, and levels meet MN8 standards.
- Continuously process and track OEM replacement part RMAs to ensure warranty replacement parts arrive in a timely manner.
- Continuously track and evaluate tooling inventory, ensuring inventory accuracy, tool condition, and calibrated tools are certified.
- Ensure that O&M fleet vehicles are maintained and operated in a manner that results in the highest possible uptime while ensuring that vehicle conditions meet or exceed MN8 standards.
- Evaluate field operations needs to ensure that year ahead, fleet vehicle factory orders meet operational needs.
- Ensure all purchasing, warehousing, inventory, tooling, and fleet vehicles are properly documented and tracked in the CMMS software.
- Develop and maintain KPI reports utilizing the CMMS data, which demonstrates department performance.
- Such other duties and responsibilities as may be determined by the supervisor.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven experience as a business manager or relevant role.
- Ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and CMMS systems.
- Knowledge of human resource management principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic economic and accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to walk distances up to 5 miles in a day.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations of sound.
- Required to have visual acuity which includes depth perception.
- Required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- May be required to travel.
- Required to work in office conditions.
- Required to be in the assigned office more than 75% of the time.
- Work in a fast-changing environment that may require quick decisions with limited processes and procedures.
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now