Senior Manager, Interconnection & Strategy
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid.
The Sr. Manager of Interconnection & Strategy will report to the Director of Interconnection and Transmission Strategy and will support project execution and delivery of MN8 Development projects until Commercial Operations. The Sr. Manager of Transmission will support the development team in acquiring a project LGIA. The Sr. Manager of Interconnection & Strategy will support the project execution team in meeting RTO/utility milestones and requirements to reach COD.
As the Sr. Manager of Interconnection & Strategy, you will:
· Inform management on upcoming queue events and requirements to ensure project delivery.
· Provide transmission planning expertise and guide strategy at the project level regarding viability and advancement.
· Forecast and coordinate financial payment requirements from interconnection application to COD.
· Communicate and manage internal resources to ensure requirements of the LGIA are met by MN8 Energy.
· Communicate and coordinate technical requirements of the interconnecting utility to internal stakeholders.
· Assist in new resource integration requirements in various RTOs.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· 6+ years of Generator Interconnection Experience
· Prior interconnection work with a Development shop, RTO, or Transmission Owner
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
How we set you up for success:
At MN8, we know our most valuable resource is our people. That’s why we offer the following benefits. By investing in you, we know we are investing in the clean energy of tomorrow.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with competitive employer match
- Hybrid work schedule including a “work from anywhere” allocation
- Parental leave
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now