Back to all career opportunities
Sr HR Analyst
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Department: Human Resources
The Senior HR Analyst, Talent Management, will provide over all support to the Human Resources Department with a focus on Talent Management. You will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance.
- Establish high quality data analysis, talent administration, and recruitment execution optimization strategies
- Create and manage effective recruitment strategies, plans, and analysis summaries
- Provide reporting, metrics, and data analysis, as required (i.e., headcount and attrition trends and opportunities, headcount spend by risk stripe, talent recruitment, development, and retention dashboards, etc.)
- Provide comprehensive funnel analysis and management to drive decisions that improve talent recruitment, development, and retention
- Develop forecasting methodologies to ensure proactive recruitment engagement and resource allocation
- Create and manage recruitment campaigns to establish contact with hiring candidates
- Organize prospect candidate data into useable talent pools that can be used by hiring managers to find hiring candidates
- Compile data from hiring managers into a common template to ensure consistent tracking of the hiring progress, hiring demand, and key recruitment performance metrics
- Create and manage monthly rolling forecast reviews, ensuring alignment with the CAO Strategy and Planning, and Finance teams
- Ensure talent acquisition strategies and forecasts are aligned with annual planned expectations
- Develop and execute retention strategies to identify trends and opportunities, increase employee retention and decrease attrition
- Design and manage retention and development programs and analyze implementation effectiveness
- Manage a new hire onboarding and team integration process
- Serve as an active partner with HR to perform research and analysis on a broad spectrum of people issues including workforce planning, employee surveys, employee attraction and selection, performance, growth, engagement, learning, compensation, diversity, and retention
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in HR, Finance, or similar function
- Strong decision making, quantitative and qualitative analysis skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Self-starter growth mindset regarding training, practice, and evolving their skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player and highly collaborative
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now