Sr. Corporate Accountant
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Work type: Full-time
Our accountants are a savvy bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities at the firm. You’ll advise on financial reports required internally or externally, and review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports. Every day is a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help our team become more efficient and effective. A team player at heart, you collaborate with our global team, advocate best practices and pitch in where needed. In particular, we manage the end-to-end external allocations process, from accounting to financial reporting. We also oversee a host of Product Area reporting activities, including segment reporting governance.
- Help with corporate accounting functions, services and the corporate overhead allocation processes and related month end close activities, including prepare and post related journal entries.
- Assist in the holding companies accounting close, intercompany transactions, distribution and contribution between member entities, fixed assets, purchase accounting adjustments, payroll, stock based compensation, debt accounting, lease accounting, tax provisions, treasury, and audit coordination.
- Maintain an effective internal control environment. Design and implement improvements to governance.
- Collaborate with and support the reporting needs of business partners, including Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Controllership, and SEC Reporting teams.
- Experience with US GAAP
- Experience creating accounting memos and process documentation
- Experience implementing and improving business processes and systems
- Experience with public accounting and with internal control practices
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience streamlining processes, automation and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to manage a varied and diverse workload, while ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and a high degree of attention to detail/commitment to continuous process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now