Site Feasibility Manager
Department: Asset Operations
We are looking for a customer-focused and strategic thinking Site Feasibility Manager (SFM) to support MN8 Energy’s Business Development efforts. As a key member of the Asset OPS team, the SFM provides technical consulting during the sales process, utility engagement, permitting support, field support during installations, as well as interfacing directly with the customer for technical questions. Typical pre-sale activities include gathering, understanding, and analyzing customers’ business and technical requirements, then formulating responses for project quotation. The SFM is responsible for architecting solutions to support the Site Development and Sales Process. The SFM is a subject matter expert on the MN8 Energy business model, value proposition and technical solutions.
Activities include site walks for EV placement, technical responses to customer questions, and on the ground technical support – including being willing to roll up your sleeves to work with the solution vendors for site restoration.
The position also requires initiative, willingness to travel, on the spot creative thinking, common sense and good judgment.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience designing EV Charging Station sites, California ADA code, permitting design/engineering support and Utility Engagement.
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership. We want you to have a presence and quickly demonstrate credibility in front of the customer.
- Represent MN8 Energy on customer appointments as the subject matter expert for MN8 Energy technical solutions specifically and EV placement generally.
- Responsible for working with Site Development (SD) and Business Development (BD) teams to support in the creation of customer proposals and business cases.
- Work closely with SD and BD to drive company growth by identifying opportunities, presenting alternatives to solve prospect business needs and completing customers follow up actions.
- Responsible for developing solution specifications and feasibility assessments.
- Design and prepare all technical paperwork to provisioning team for customer response.
- 3+ years’ professional level technical, engineering or design
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
- 2-3 years industry experience in solutions development
- Familiarity with EV concepts and solution design
- Experienced in Wireless Networks – Cellular, Wi-Fi, Mesh, etc. (specifically testing signal strength)
- Ability to travel
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now