Senior Procurement Analyst
Department: Procurement & Logistics
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid.
As the Senior Procurement Analyst You Will:
- Lead tendering processes to purchase equipment and services for our renewables projects and assets in the US.
- Perform financial analysis and business case justification for proposals to award to senior leadership.
- Support contract negotiations with external partners
- Lead internal review of contracts with Legal, Finance, Accounting, Treasury, and Tax teams.
- Create written proposals for priority opportunities, and drive procurement agreements to contract execution.
- Conduct related tasks including market analysis, risk an, ESG scoring and financial analysis.
- Support in the search and evaluation of new suppliers.
- Responsible for the development and continuous improvement of the internal supplier prequalification procedure, coordinating all the areas.
- Manage strategic supplier relationships
- Create a comprehensive domestic and international market analysis for the goods/services procured to drive lowest total cost and maximum value.
What will our ideal candidate bring to MN8 Energy?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Admin/Economics. MBA or similar is a plus.
- 1+ years of experience working in renewable project development/ utility/ energy industry.
- Preferably experience in procurement.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of procurement software (jaggaer or similar) will be a plus.
- Strong Presentation skill
- Delivery Driven Orientation and Accountability
- Ability to communicate proficiently at all levels.
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now