Location: Boca Raton, FL
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As an operations analyst, you will play an instrumental role in onboarding and managing renewable energy assets in a variety of project stages and types. You can expect to be given significant cross-functioning responsibilities to manage such assets; while being exposed to industry leading toolsets on high-profile transactions. To be successful as an operations analyst you should be strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, eager to collaborate across teams in order to support compliance/regulatory and operational tasks of different portfolios.
As the Operations Analyst, you will:
- Understand all aspects of the commercial, technical, and financial management of operating assets.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders supporting the operation of assets under management, including but not limited to tracking technical and financial metrics to accurately construct operating reports based on external stakeholders’ requirements.
- Manage accounting principles to ensure proper books and records of operating assets.
- Monitor and execute on contractual and regulatory compliance matters related to operating assets.
- Establish and manage relationships with regulatory project counterparties.
- Support the O&M group on an on-going basis to ensure compliance with service contracts, project requirements, as well as regulatory policies.
- Support development and implementation of best practices on new processes or tools to improve the group’s operational efficiency and maximize resource utilization.
- Own document management for onboarding projects by engaging with various internal and external stakeholders and identify potential areas of improvement.
- Populate internal state-of-the-art CRM platform with key information during the onboarding process that will be used throughout the assets’ life-cycle; while collaborating with different verticals.
- Support annual audit, tax preparation and other corporate reporting requirements.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of one year of experience in the renewable industry.
- Engineering, business, finance, or otherwise relevant bachelors’ degree. MBA or equivalent advanced technical or financial degree would be a plus.
- Basic understanding of operation, management, and financing of solar PV or other renewable assets.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office and open mindedness to learn new software platforms relating to photovoltaic asset management.
- Baseline understanding of business, accounting, tax, and financial matters.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Excels in planning and organization of tasks and can execute on plans.
- Highly driven, motivated and self-starter that excels in a team environment.
- Strong disposition to follow corporate rules and guidelines
- Flexibility to perform other tasks that are not part of the position’s core responsibilities
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now