Location: Boca Raton, FL
Department: Real Estate & Facilities
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid.
We are seeking a highly motivated Office Coordinator to play a key role in ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of our office. This role is essential in maintaining a productive work environment, supporting various departments, and assisting with day-to-day administrative tasks. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, and be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
As the Office Coordinator, you will:
- Report to and back up the Office Manager on all assigned tasks.
- Greet and assist visitors, clients, and employees in a professional and friendly manner.
- Participate in regular monthly meetings of the team to review and provide input on various administrative corporate functions, policies and procedures.
- Help to ensure that the culture of the firm is evident and maintained in the Boca Raton, FL office.
- Coordinate team events and other office gatherings.
- Act as a point of contact for on-boarding activities/instruction for new employees assigned to the Boca Raton office.
- Process and review all incoming mail and packages and respond or forward as appropriate.
- Participate in rotating responsibility for answering incoming calls to the corporate main phone line.
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment.
- Order and manage office supplies, ensuring adequate stock levels.
- Oversee the maintenance and functionality of office equipment.
- Coordinate office repairs and maintenance as needed.
- Manage office access and security, including key distribution.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field. Work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in an administrative or similar role.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
How we set you up for success:
At MN8, we know our most valuable resource is our people. That’s why we offer the following benefits. By investing in you, we know we are investing in the clean energy of tomorrow.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with competitive employer match
- Hybrid work schedule including a “work from anywhere” allocation
- Parental leave
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now