Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Project Support Organization
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid.
We are seeking a Process Improvement Specialist with experience in DMAIC projects and a Green Belt certification in Lean Six Sigma. If you also hold a Black Belt certification, have a strong data-driven orientation, possess knowledge of tools like Minitab, R, and Python, and preferably have an Industrial Engineering background, we invite you to consider joining our team.
As the Six Sigma Improvement Specialist, you will:
- Lead and execute process improvement projects using the DMAIC methodology.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and optimization opportunities.
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma tools to analyze data and make evidence-based decisions.
- Develop and maintain continuous improvement processes throughout the organization.
- Participate in training and coaching teams in Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Collaborate in the implementation of solutions and ensure they are sustained over time.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience of 3-5 years in the successful execution of DMAIC projects.
- Green Belt certification in Lean Six Sigma is required. Black Belt certification is highly preferred.
- Data-driven orientation and the ability to analyze complex data.
- Strong knowledge of Minitab and preferably familiarity with R and Python.
- Preferably holds a degree in Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- High level of English proficiency, both spoken and written.
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now