IT Corporate (Finance) Project Manager
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Department: Information Technology
Working as a IT Project Manager for the Corporate area (mostly Finance, but HR, Legal and Facility Management too) within our IT Solutions team, you will partner with our business units and support functions and act as a trusted advisor for the business. Acting as the main point of contact for IT projects, you will help to maximize the value from IT investments, capabilities, and assets to support our business strategy.
The purpose of the IT Corporate Project Manager is to execute the digital agenda for the Corporate area delivering business value. This role will ensure delivery of IT roadmaps to agreed time and budget in line with business strategy.
We need people with a high degree of enthusiasm and energy. It’s a unique challenge, able to deal with uncertainty, in a newly created position to deliver immediate value to the business.
This position will plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) projects and will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects.
We expect the position will spend about 80% of its time dealing with Finance IT projects, and the rest of the time supporting the remaining Corporate areas.
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship between IT and the Corporate areas
- Ensuring that the business units understand the technology solution, overall solution delivery, and compliance to the governance process, cybersecurity standards, etc.
- Managing assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project, as well as all IT processes & tools.
- Identifying, analyzing and record new Business Demands that can add value to our business.
- Documenting business requirements.
- Developing, maintaining, and revising proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
- Setting and tracking project milestones & risks; managing and accounting for unforeseen delays, then realigning schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishing and implementing project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the change management process and training associated to the project deployment.
- Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Collaborating to determine the AM model and potentially lead it after the project roll-out.
- Collaborating to define and evolving the MN8 SDLC model.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and / or Master’s with relevant IT or Computer science background;
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Project Management, at least 2 of them within the field of Renewable Energy Finance. Able to understand the full life cycle of a Renewable project.
- High level of expertise in the deployment and maintenance of applications in at least two of these Finance areas: FP & A, Treasury, Tax, Controlling, or Finance Risk.
- Good knowledge of HR, Legal or Facility Management systems is a plus.
- Strong Finance knowledge. US regulation knowledge will be a must (e.g., SOX).
- Previous experience deploying ERPs is a plus.
- MS Dynamics or SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Good knowledge of best practices in the main business processes (O2C, P2P, etc.) is a plus
- Data strategy, data platform implementation and data analytics to boost Finance performance improvement is a plus.
- Experience with middleware and integration tools is a plus.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud knowledge is a plus.
- PMP and experience in Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Relevant experience in IT delivery and managing international AM vendors setting SLAs.
- Experience with ITSM and project management tools like Jira/Confluence.
- Good knowledge of Business Demand Management process.
- Experience in driving & monitoring ticketing tools for ticket resolution. Incident Management and Request fulfilment.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project or related software.
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
- Able to help growth the position within the organization and deal with uncertainty.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now