Back to all career opportunities
Human Resources Analyst/Business Partner
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Department: Human Resources
The HRBP/Analyst, HR Operations, will provide over all support to the Human Resources Department with a focus on daily HR operations. You will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance.
- Responsible for handling day-to-day global reporting and dashboarding support for the HR Operations team and HR community.
- Participate in reporting systems and dashboard testing, and special projects as required
- Acquire and maintain expertise in internal systems, processes, diverse MN8 employee populations and security to enable accurate reporting.
- Fulfill global and company-wide report requests and ensure validity of reporting results.
- Maintain and enhance existing reports and dashboards based on business requirements
- Assist with designing and testing new reports and dashboards with developers.
- Provide HR reporting/dashboard support and expertise as part of cyclical HR activity e.g. Performance Management, Talent review.
- Provide reporting, metrics, and data analysis, as required (i.e., headcount and attrition trends and opportunities, headcount spend by risk stripe, talent recruitment, development, and retention dashboards, etc.)
- Provide comprehensive funnel analysis and management to drive decisions that improve talent recruitment, development, and retention.
- Troubleshoot and test end-user reporting/dashboard queries and defects.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with Business Unit HR client groups, Finance, Legal, Compliance, etc.
- Perform research and analysis on a broad spectrum of people issues including workforce planning, employee surveys, employee attraction and selection, performance, growth, engagement, learning, compensation, diversity, and retention.
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in data handling (e.g. report writing, data analysis, research, etc.) and reporting tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong decision making, quantitative and qualitative analysis skills with high degree of attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
- Ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Strong team player and highly collaborative.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now