HR Generalist, Analyst
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Human Resources
What your day-to-day will look like
Imagine your day as junior HR Generalist at MN8 Energy. With a background in recruiting to support our Madrid office you will also play a key role in fostering a positive and inclusive work environment, managing HR processes and contributing to the team. This position will be involved in the full employee life cycle.
You will be in charge of:
- Employee Relations:
- Fostering positive employee relations by addressing queries about payroll, time tracking, collective bargain agreement, benefits, etc.
- Providing guidance on HR policies and procedures.
- HR Administration:
- Managing HR processes such as onboarding, offboarding, benefits administration, and record-keeping.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Assisting in attendance review and time tracking systems.
- Providing data to internal/external providers for audit purposes.
- Contacting with external providers.
- Providing HR data to our internal stakeholders to guarantee internal audit process.
- Overviewing monthly payroll.
- And other task related to HR Administration.
- Health and safety
- Ensuring compliance of prevention activities through our external prevention service, including training enrollments.
- Coordinating medical checks for new joiners and current employees.
- Other tasks related to labor risk prevention.
- Recruitment and Talent Acquisition:
- Manage recruitment processes, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting qualified candidates.
How you know if you’re a great fit for this role
With your background in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field, or experience that can be considered in lieu of degree. Also, 1 year of experience as an HR Generalist with a focus on recruitment, knowledge of Spain employment law and regulations, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in English and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
How we set you up for success
At MN8, we cultivate a culture of equity, through transparency and accessibility, where everyone thrives. We know our most valuable resource is our people. That’s why we offer the following benefits. By investing in you, we know we are investing in the clean energy of tomorrow.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- Meal Allowance
- Hybrid work schedule including a “work from anywhere” allocation
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now