HR Business Partner
Location: Dallas, TX
Department: Human Resources
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid.
What your day-to-day will look like:
As an experienced HR Business Partner at MN8, you will be a strategic partner to business leaders, driving HR initiatives that align with MN8’s objectives. You will play a key role in supporting our Operations and Maintenance business, fostering a high-performance culture, developing talent, and implementing HR programs that support the growth and success of the organization.
As the Human Resources Business Partner, you will:
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand organizational goals and provide strategic HR guidance and support.
- Develop and implement HR strategies that cater to the unique needs of field personnel.
- Act as a trusted advisor, managing complex employee relations issues, investigations, and conflict resolution to maintain a positive and inclusive work environment.
- In collaboration with talent acquisition and talent management, identify talent needs, recruit, develop succession plans, and implement strategies for employee learning and development.
- Track the completion of development training and any other required training.
- Lead and support organizational change initiatives, ensuring effective communication and implementation of change management strategies.
- Stay informed about labor laws and regulations, ensuring HR practices are compliant and aligned with legal requirements.
- Implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- 5 + years’ experience as an HR Business Partner or similar strategic HR role. A legal background is a big plus.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of California employment laws and regulations, particularly related to hourly and field personnel, is a must.
- Experience in time tracking, payroll, employee relations, labor relations and contract negotiation.
- High-level of conflict resolution management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem solve, be proactive, and build strong relationships with leaders and employees at all levels.
How we set you up for success:
At MN8, we cultivate a culture of equity, through transparency and accessibility, where everyone thrives. We know our most valuable resource is our people. That’s why we offer the following benefits. By investing in you, we know we are investing in the clean energy of tomorrow.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with competitive employer match
- Hybrid work schedule including a “work from anywhere” allocation
- Parental leave
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now