Head of IT Infrastructure Operations
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Information Technology
Where innovation happens
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid.
We have an exciting opportunity to join MN8 Energy in our Madrid office.
Working as our IT Infrastructure and Operations Director within our IT team, you will orchestrate team members, vendors and processes to ensure that our technology platforms operate effectively and efficiently in support of MN8 business.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless operation of our technological platforms. This includes SaaS, PaaS and on-premise infrastructure.
- Manage Infrastructure and SaaS vendors applying SLIs / SLAs
- Monitoring performance of infrastructure and systems to prevent issues and impact to the business.
- Implement and operate the test environment and processes in support of the change management process (ITIL)
- Provide guidance and support to execute projects that require IT infrastructure.
- Coordinate DRP updates and tests.
- Operate our technology infrastructure in compliance with the regulatory frameworks of our industry (NERC, SOX, GDPR)
- Define IT infrastructure standards including computers, screens and its configuration.
- Procure, configure and deliver computing equipment to MN8 employees across offices.
- Coordinate IT support in MN8 offices.
- Partner with stakeholders and own the IT infrastructure components of the project.
- Manage and coach a team of IT support professionals distributed in multiple locations.
- Drive productivity by identifying and deploying collaboration and workspace environment technologies.
Requirements and skills:
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as an IT project leader managing IT support and IT operations.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, ITIL, GDRP, NERC
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now