Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Financial Planning & Analysis
What your day-to-day will look like
As an FP&A member your day to day will be completed with wide range of activities including gathering data, organizing information, analyzing historical results, making forecasts and projections, making recommendations, and generating Excel models, presentations, and reports.
Here in FP&A Operations you will find a team of 6 professionals eager to learn and to share the experience amongst each other, you will find a family environment as well as an opportunity to grow as a professional. As a valuable member of this team, you will be exposed to:
- Provide financial analysis and reporting support to the organization.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and actual financial statements.
- Conduct financial analysis to identify trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (accounting, asset management, treasury,…) to gather financial data and ensure accuracy.
- Learning and using financial systems (OneStream, Yardi, SAP,…).
- Utilize advanced Excel skills for both business modeling and financial analysis.
- Support the management team in financial decision-making processes.
- Monitor and analyze key financial performance indicators.
If you are a problem solver, with an innate or a cultivated talent for financial analysis, forecasting, and modeling. Also, an analytical individual with in-depth knowledge of the accounting process and proactively identifies both operational and financial risks by carefully analyzing a business’s finances and carrying out scenario analysis, send us your CV and share with us your experience and desire.
How you know if you’re a great fit for this role
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline required
- 2 – 3 years of financial expertise
- Comfortable with the different company’s financial statements
- Proficient in Excel (vlookups, xlookups, advanced formulas)
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing
- Must be able to communicate either in English and Spanish
- Must have demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working in team-based environment
- Responsive; able to integrate and balance priorities, work activities and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders
- Active learner with the ability to enhance personal and professional growth
- Renewable energy industry experience preferred
How we set you up for success
At MN8, we cultivate a culture of equity, through transparency and accessibility, where everyone thrives. We know our most valuable resource is our people. That’s why we offer the following benefits. By investing in you, we know we are investing in the clean energy of tomorrow.
- Medical Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Lunch tickets
- Hybrid work schedule (Mondays and Fridays from home) including a “work from anywhere” allocation
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now