Financial Systems Senior Manager / OneStream Administrator
Locations: Boca Raton, FL; Dallas, TX
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid.
We are seeking an experienced OneStream Administrator to join our team. The OneStream Administrator will be responsible for managing metadata updates, enhancements, and system maintenance, as well as supporting the overall administration of the global OneStream XF application.
As the Financial Systems Senior Manager / OneStream Administrator, you will:
- Create, maintain, and update financial reports and forms and perform training and end-user education of the system functionality, as needed
- Manage the request and approval process over metadata intake and execute changes into OneStreamXF cubes
- Work with various workstreams and verticals to identify business needs and develop solutions to meet various reporting requirements
- Manage consolidations, integrations and perform validations from source systems (Yardi, QBi, FIS Integrity, etc.) and ensure source data flows downstream as required to OneStreamXF cubes – understand and manage data integration
- Project manage planning and implementation of various Finance and Accounting initiatives, ensuring completion in a timely manner
- Manage implementation of continuous applications within the OneStream application including defining business needs, and assisting with solutioning roadmaps
- Develop and maintain various reporting solutions (OneStreamXF Cube Views and Excel Add-in) as needed by Accounting and Finance team
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5 + years of relevant finance experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to understand business requirements, and effectively communicate issues and solutions to senior leadership
- Ability to work across different verticals in order to identify business needs and process improvements
- Thorough understanding of finance processes and business processes
- Experience with CPM platforms, multidimensional tools, Yardi or other ERPs
How we set you up for success:
At MN8, we know our most valuable resource is our people. That’s why we offer the following benefits. By investing in you, we know we are investing in the clean energy of tomorrow.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with competitive employer match
- Hybrid work schedule including a “work from anywhere” allocation
- Parental leave
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now