Financial Analyst, Modeling
Location: Delray Beach, FL
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid.
Opportunity to join a highly visible and growing renewable energy company operating in a dynamic environment! We are seeking a Financial Analyst, to join our Treasury team, report to the Director of Finance. Your duties will include analyzing financial modeling and transactions for solar and storage assets, as well as for the EV Supercharging Network development. You will perform sensitivity and other ad hoc analyses, and play a critical role in assisting leadership with the financial oversight of 3GW of solar and storage assets.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or related field preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills or experience with similar spreadsheet software, including the use of charts, macros, and VBA
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts and a solid understanding of financial analysis terminology and best practices, such as DCF and financial statements
- Experience with renewable energy finance
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to sift through large data sets to extract meaningful information
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to deal effectively at all levels within the organization.
How we set you up for success:
At MN8, we know our most valuable resource is our people. That’s why we offer the following benefits. By investing in you, we know we are investing in the clean energy of tomorrow.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) with competitive employer match
- Hybrid work schedule including a “work from anywhere” allocation
- Parental leave
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now