EV Project Controller
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Department: Financial Planning & Analysis
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid, Spain.
- Partner with the EV Project Managers to ensure the proper execution of assigned Construction and Development projects on specifications, in time and within budget.
- Ensure the accuracy of project books and records by complying with local GAAP requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely representation of project milestones and deliverables through financial forecasts of EAC in the ERP system and corresponding management reporting tools.
- Perform monthly actual-to-plan variance analysis; prepare and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports, as well as annual operating plans for assets under construction and development.
- Operate financial planning and analysis tool sets; suggest improvements to related processes and procedures.
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting.
- Support annual audit, tax preparation and other corporate reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Economics or related area
- 3+ years of EV project controlling experience.
- Strong understanding of business, accounting, tax and financial matters
- Comprehensive experience in controlling and accounting, contracts and claims management, and supply chain management.
- Experience working on project/ product teams supporting multiple projects/products and project managers.
- Aptitude and experience using MS Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Power BI)
- Experience using Yardi, QBI and OneStream is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, motivated, and highly organized.
- Highly driven, motivated and self-starter that excels in a team environment.
- Strong team player with ability to effectively communicate with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Humble, roll up your sleeves approach.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now