Back to all career opportunities
Due Diligence Analyst
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Tech Ops - Due Diligence
Work type: Full-time
As Due Diligence Analyst, you will be part of the Deal Team, supporting the Due Diligence process, tracking progress and schedule throughout.
- Interact with 3rd Party Advisors during DD and support the DDMs in the management of the different due diligence work streams.
- Evaluate seller provided documentation and translate into critical opportunity/project level data for intake into GSRP management platform. Documentation includes technical documents, contacts, and permits.
- Manage folder and data structure, and data room access control for all stakeholders.
- Ensure GSRP data management platform is kept up to date with key project information, dates, and statuses.
- Assist in analysis of drawings, specifications, proposals, and other documentation for projects and coordinate with the internal Engineering team.
- Assist in reviewing project site plans for adherence to AHJ requirements and land use approvals.
- Support efforts for value engineering and risk analysis, qualifications and assumptions for project bid estimates, and cost comparisons/reconcile with previous estimates.
- Help coordinate constructability reviews during the estimating process.
- Assist with the handoff or onboarding of newly acquired solar projects/portfolios to downstream GSRP groups.
- 1-3 years of experience in the renewable energy industry with good understanding of technical characteristics.
- Bachelor’s degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Environmental, or a related Engineering field.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English required.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Smartsheet.
- Experience with VDR interfaces such as Box, Firmex, Intralinks, Merril DataSite One, etc.
- Very organized and able to multitask effectively.
- Good communicator both written and verbal skill.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and determination to complete difficult projects.
- Highly developed sense of professional ethics.
- Ability to work both on a team as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with tact and diplomacy.
- Commitment to quality.
- Working knowledge of PVsyst, WindPRO, WASP a plus.
- Working knowledge of key document types: Engineering, accounting, contracts, permits a plus.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now