Back to all career opportunities
Director, Total Rewards
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Department: Human Resources
The Total Rewards Director will oversee MN8’s compensation and benefits department’s policies, objectives, and initiatives. The Director will develop and administer all compensation and benefits programs designed to attract and retain employees.
- Provides leadership and guidance on all company compensation programs including annual salary planning, merit increases, salary structures, variable pay and other incentive programs to ensure alignment to company goals and budget.
- Benchmarks and assesses C&B competitiveness through salary and benefits survey participation, job evaluation, salary structure development and incentive plan design.
- Effectively partners with HR Managers and Talent Acquisition, who are front facing to internal leaders for attracting, promoting and retaining talent.
- Partners to ensure correlation between compensation and performance management to ensure talent is competitively compensated in line with compensation strategy and philosophy.
- Researches, evaluates, and identifies opportunities to improve or change current benefit offerings.
- Advises leadership on applicable federal, state, and local employment regulations that impact benefits, leave, compensation policies, and ensures all plans remain compliant.
- Responsible for overseeing all company leave of absence programs.
- Leads Open Enrollment for the company and facilitates ease of benefits selection for employees.
- Manages relationships between consultants, administrative vendors, and insurance carriers.
- Knowledgeable of health and welfare plans, especially self-insured health plans, Safe Harbor 401K plan administration.
- Responsible for ensuring company compliance in required training and benefits administration e.g., completion of required annual training (such as Sexual Harassment, Cybersecurity), MOTUS vehicle program, and service awards program.
- Implements an employee outreach calendar at operating facilities for educating and promoting employee wellbeing.
- Ensures compensation and benefits data is current and accurate in HRIS and can provide automated data feeds to 3rd party benefits administrators for auto enrollment and stoppage.
- Establish, and maintain dashboards to measure key compensation, benefits, and engagement data and identify trends and prepare reports as necessary for Board of Directors and the executive leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred.
- 10 years of progressive HR experience. HR Manager experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of State and Federal wage and hour laws including FLSA, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Workers Compensation, Medicare, HIPAA, and social security and DOL requirements.
- Experience working with ERP/HRIS systems and developing and maintaining C&B configuration.
- Proficient user of Microsoft products, e.g., Excel, Outlook, Teams, and Word
- Protects and maintains sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Ability to present analysis succinctly to HR team members, managers and executives.
- Be an approachable and thoughtful partner, facilitating decision making.
- Strong team player and highly collaborative.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now