Accounting Manager, Consolidations & Internal Reporting
Location: Boca Raton, FL
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Accounting Manager of Consolidations and Internal Reporting in our Boca Raton, Florida office will report to the Director, Consolidations and assist with the consolidated corporate accounting close. They will work closely with FP&A, operations, SEC reporting, technical accounting, revenue accounting, shared services, project accounting, and the corporate accounting group to ensure an accurate and timely consolidated accounting close.
As the Accounting Manager, Consolidations & Internal Reporting, you will:
- Manage the consolidated corporate accounting close process and timelines.
- Ensure correct intercompany balances are reflected at the end of each month.
- Review balance sheet and income statement intercompany eliminations monthly.
- Review the monthly and quarterly financial statements of a subset of corporate entities with a large volume of intercompany balances.
- Support SOX implementation efforts for the accounting close process.
- Work with the Yardi and OneStream administrators to ensure accurate entity set up and appropriate flow of data into the financial statements.
- Support monthly and quarterly deliverables for FP&A and Financial Reporting Teams.
- Design and manage portions of OneStream, our consolidation system, including entity structures for various portfolios.
- Support the preparation of financial statements, footnotes and MD&A in quarterly 10-Qs and annual 10-Ks.
- Support deliverables for auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Assist with special projects on an ad-hoc or as requested basis.
- Review journal entries for accuracy and completeness.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience or 3+ years in public accounting (Big Four preferred) and industry experience.
- Renewables industry experience a plus.
- Experience with acquisitions and foreign currency accounting.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as within a team environment.
- Experience with tight deadlines and timeliness for work performed.
- Experience with OneStream and Yardi a plus.
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred.
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now