Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Operational Excellence
As a Data Analyst, you will be part of the Operational Excellence (OE) team whose accountability is
ensure the divisions asset lifecycle processes are well defined, adequately documented and followed to ensure optimal performance across all MN8 teams, and
ensure key data in our asset management tool (QBI) is complete, accurate and serves as the single source of truth for MN8 management decisions.
Your role will have several components from QBI Data Management, to document creation and control, to data queries and report generation using QBI or Power BI.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Business development team to identify minimum mandatory fields (MMF’s) and provide support entering new opportunities into QBI.
- Perform data integrity exercises on the QBI platform
- Working cross-functionally with other departments to identify data breaches and correct process.
- Create dashboards and reports in power BI using data extracts from QBI for management consumption.
- Build cubes/pivot tables to be consumed by the different stakeholders
- Manage data imports and exports To/From QBI and other systems
- Assist PM’s to develop and optimize processes and procedures
- Engage with internal stakeholders to collect platform needs and push these needs forward through the Software development team.
- Perform data analysis to identify business improvement opportunities.
- 1 -3 years’ experience (or equivalent) in:
- the renewable energy electric industry plus storage
- renewable energy project development, including permitting, real estate, and interconnection,
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Fluency in: MS Excel (Pivots, macros, etc), Word, Sharepoint, SQL, DAX, Power BI a must., smart sheets, Python and asset management software a plus
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Additional languages, a plus)
Experience and Skills:
- Attention to detail, passion for finding errors in databases, likes solving puzzles.
- General project management understanding and acumen,
- Data Visualization and business intelligence: experience producing reports from data analysis to support arguments.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage and interface effectively with cross-functional employee groups of all levels and competencies
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with a burning desire to learn and win
- Hands on experience managing or maintaining data base software programs, particularly CRM databases
- Strong analytical skills with the ability and appetite to get deep into the data when required (intermediate to advanced Excel skills)
- Action and results driven mind-set – responsibility for achieving your quarterly targets
- Customer focused, extremely detail-oriented, able to effectively prioritize and multi-task while working autonomously
- Self-starter and ability to manage competing priorities well
- Degree in Systems (software), Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in power generation, construction or similar industry a plus
- Location: Madrid, Spain
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now