Location: Boca Raton, FL
MN8 Energy is one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the U.S., serving enterprise customers with clean energy and complementary solutions, such as battery storage and EV Charging, to enable an electrified, decarbonized world. Originally founded inside of Goldman Sachs in 2017, our fleet has grown to nearly 3-gigawatts of solar, including 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270 megawatts of battery storage projects, with each project tailored to achieve the bold decarbonization targets and goals of our more than 200 blue-chip customers. MN8 is headquartered in New York with offices in Boca Raton, Florida and Madrid.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are seeking a highly motivated Executive Assistant to provide personalized administrative support to members of our Executive team (Boca Office) and to handle various independent tasks assigned as a member of the Office Management/Administrative team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, and be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
As the Executive Assistant, you will:
- Act as an integral member of the Office Management/Administrative team.
- Report to and back up the Office Manager on all assigned tasks.
- Participate in regular monthly meetings of the team to review and provide input on various administrative corporate functions, policies and procedures.
- Help to ensure that the culture of the firm is evident and maintained in the Boca office.
- Coordinate team events and other office gatherings.
- Act as a point of contact for on-boarding activities/instruction for new employees assigned to the Boca office.
- Process and review all incoming mail and packages and respond or forward as appropriate.
- Participate in rotating responsibility for answering incoming calls to the corporate main phone line.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Senior Executive team in Boca.
- Ensure that all requests for documents requiring processing and signatures are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Respond to requests for meetings, interviews, etc. and schedule accordingly.
- Assist the Senior Executive team with travel and expenses as requested.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience as an executive assistant or similar role.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
MN8 Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
Interested in applying to this position? Click below to submit your application.Apply now